GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Best price/honest dealers....east coast.

7thVW

Passed Driver's Ed
Donaldson's VW in Sayville NY is top notch. I purchased 6 vehicles from them over the years. Family owned business that cares about their customers.

sijray21

Go Kart Newbie
I've had several good experiences from Lindsay VW and Stohlman VW in the DC area. I've bought a GTI from Stohlman in 2010, a JSW TDI in 2014, and a GSW SE in 2016. All good experiences except that i should've come in to the dealership with my own financing to give myself more leverage with the finance guy and the incentives the dealer offered.

on another note, i've had a good experience with Rockville Audi (MD) buying my used R. They were very straight forward on the price and they helped me to expedite my time at the dealer so i wasn't there for hours on end getting the deal done. Less than 2 hours and i was driving away. I also came in with my own financing. They were even honest about the Kahu/Sperion GPS tracking device they installed and their fees weren't unreasonable (albeit all were still negotiable).

thegman1234

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7.5 Golf SE
Donaldson's VW in Sayville NY is top notch. I purchased 6 vehicles from them over the years. Family owned business that cares about their customers.
QFT. We get all of our VWs from Donaldson’s. I’ve sent a bunch of friends there, as well. If you’re willing to take the drive to Long Island, check out Donaldson’s and ask for Darren.

swcrow

Autocross Newbie
Lindsay VW in Dulles. Huge turnover in NOVA and many dealers competing with each other....great prices.

Jobema

Car(s)
GTI Mk7
I've had several good experiences from Lindsay VW and Stohlman VW in the DC area. I've bought a GTI from Stohlman in 2010, a JSW TDI in 2014, and a GSW SE in 2016. All good experiences except that i should've come in to the dealership with my own financing to give myself more leverage with the finance guy and the incentives the dealer offered.
Same here - bought two VWs (2017 GTI and 2019 Jetta) from Stohlman in Tysons - easy Internet sales, quick dealmaking and delivery. Recommend. They are aggressive on pricing and follow through.

CaptainRatty

Go Kart Newbie
Stohlman made it easy on me... my local dealer wouldn’t come within thousands of the prices that the DC dealers were offering back when I bought in June of 17. Received an OTD price over email with taxes for my state figured out and was outta there in an hour.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Here's my "Good dealer" story:

Purchase:
2019 Alltrack SE 6MT + Appearance Package (LED headlights + Canyon wheels)
MSRP: 34,500
Price with 6 years 0% financing and 6 months deferment: 26,500
-500 partner program
-500 college grad (i graduated 23 months before i bought the car, i was one month away from losing this option)
Net price: 25,500.

In and out in 1 hour. Fastest, easiest, most transparent car purchasing experience I've ever had.

My friend got a Tiguan from the same dealer/salesman a month later for another killer deal.