GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Best price/honest dealers....east coast.

vj123

Drag Race Newbie
Ride
2019 GTI Rabbit
I bought mine from Stohlman VW in Tysons Corner VA, everything was smooth with them 100% will go back to them.

I can pretty much echo your comments. I have bought two GTIs from them and my sales guy is one of the best. I didn have any hickups or surprises in either of my transactions.

Sales person whom i dealth with in Lindsay VW gave me a quote but it wasnt anywhere closer to the price i got from Stohlman.

Aliu121

Ride
19' SE DSG
I can pretty much echo your comments. I have bought two GTIs from them and my sales guy is one of the best. I didn have any hickups or surprises in either of my transactions.

Sales person whom i dealth with in Lindsay VW gave me a quote but it wasnt anywhere closer to the price i got from Stohlman.

Wow good to hear! Thats reassuring and will end up hopefully buying another GTI or R from them in the future!

Edit: Wont be buying from them in the future as I found out there were scratches that they created on one of the rear windows. They wouldn't even consider repairing it even though the car was new. Told me that you should've noticed from the time of purchase, but you can't see the scratches easily from the outside.

Last edited: