GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Best Price for DSG Service in NEPA/NNJ Area?

nepadave

Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Hi All,

I was interested in getting the DSG and Haldex serviced on my 2019 R. I was wondering if anyone knew of a good shop in the Northeastern PA, Sullivan County, NY, North Jersey area that would be able to do the services for a reasonable price. I bounce around between that area and Central PA, so I stopped by Ciocca today. They quoted me $1100 for both services and I about fell down. I am not averse to the idea of doing it myself, but would prefer taking it to a shop instead of buying specialty tools and crawling around on the garage floor. If anyone has any recommendations, please let me know.

Thanks,
Dave

Sportbikemike

Go Kart Newbie
I had my DSG serviced last year at offcamberautosport.com. They are right off of RT 80 in Rockaway NJ. Don't know how far that is from you but they do all my work

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
I also recommend tristate euros. They just did my FSB yesterday and I'm happy with the work.

theblackgt

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW MK7 GTI / BMW F07
Drive Auto Works in Mountainside does great work too. I have a GTI so no Haldex but my DSG was around $340 all-in I believe, which isnt too bad. Ask for Dion and tell him TheBlackGT with the crazy wrapped GTI and BMW 550 GT sent you, he'll know.