GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Best MK7.5 Replica Headlights

Fraysa

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 MK7 1.4TSI
What is the most recommended MK7.5 replica headlights out there?

I've seen dozens on AliExpress but not too sure about their quality or if they have compliance with the standards and regulations.

Anyone who installed good replica headlights and can show ACTUAL photos and recommend?

My decision is between BEC Autoparts and ECS tuning. They look better than the AliExpress ones.

Thanks.

Last edited:

D.Gage

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Gti
I’d like a set as well. Most aftermarket ones I’ve seen in person had loads of condensation in them which would drive me crazy.

Petey T

Go Kart Champion
I just ordered the BEC 7.5 reps for my Mk7 with the LED bulbs. Should be delivered Friday. After I get some PPF on them and installed I'll give some impressions

D.Gage

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Gti
I just ordered the BEC 7.5 reps for my Mk7 with the LED bulbs. Should be delivered Friday. After I get some PPF on them and installed I'll give some impressions
I have the DEauto LEDs in right now and I guess they don’t work in the new headlights... that sucks. Why did you go with LED over HID? Ease of installation?

Petey T

Go Kart Champion
I have the DEauto LEDs in right now and I guess they don’t work in the new headlights... that sucks. Why did you go with LED over HID? Ease of installation?

Because Ed is only doing LED's now and not HID's anymore

Petey T

Go Kart Champion
Thank you! Put up pictures when you get them on

I just got them in today. Initial impression is they look very well built. I'm getting PPF put on by a buddy and then I'll get some high-res photos of them installed
image0 (16).jpeg

D.Gage

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Gti
I just got them in today. Initial impression is they look very well built. I'm getting PPF put on by a buddy and then I'll get some high-res photos of them installed View attachment 177883
oh man...those look sooooo good! I was just walking up to my car this morning thinking my stock lights weren't THAT bad, but they definitely are lol