GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Best lawsuit in the history of mankind

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
holy hell...... unicorn revival!!!

fishtizzy

Ready to race!

Giving this nutjob a bit of attention on the internet is only going to enthuse him to make more outrageous lawsuits and claims. If I were one of the people he sought suit over such crazy garbage, I would come down on him with the fury of 1000 suns with my own goon squad of attorneys. Give him a taste of his own medicine. He might not have much, but what he does have, I'd take, and shut him up for good.

5,000 lawsuits, that's ridiculous. No judge should ever entertain this dingbat. He must be his own legal council too, because I would never submit a suit for this guy on my stationary, or with my endorsement from my office. Not a chance.

fishtizzy

Ready to race!
Giving this nutjob a bit of attention on the internet is only going to enthuse him to make more outrageous lawsuits and claims. If I were one of the people he sought suit over such crazy garbage, I would come down on him with the fury of 1000 suns with my own goon squad of attorneys. Give him a taste of his own medicine. He might not have much, but what he does have, I'd take, and shut him up for good.

5,000 lawsuits, that's ridiculous. No judge should ever entertain this dingbat. He must be his own legal council too, because I would never submit a suit for this guy on my stationary, or with my endorsement from my office. Not a chance.

This :lol:

VINNY1

Ready to race!
Why doesn't shit like that ever happen to me? From the age of 17 through 26 I was a walking chemistry experiment, and I never saw one unicorn! Fuck!!!!!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion
I'm apparently missing out on the fringe benefits of being a West Virginian. Oh well, at least I don't live in jerz.