GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Best Euro Spec Tail Lights?

VWGTI

Ready to race!
which euro tails will allow for the "flowing" amber turn signals (light flows from inside to out) Pretty sure its the DAP tails with a specific harness but they make it a bit confusing to figure out.. I love how that turn signal looks.

may say f-it and just code my stock tails for urban joke

The dynamic harness from DAP only delays the outside light from turning on. This means the entire signal light portion turns on and then the entire outside portion turns on. However, there are aftermarket tails that have a more flowing pattern similar to the new Audis found on aliexpress.

KlipZ

Ready to race!
Last edited:

16gtiguy

Ready to race!
These are the exact style I want. Great price considering it comes with the adapter harness.

Only question is if it will fit my 2016 US GTI. For some reason i found that a lot of the tail lights from China only fit up to 2015. Maybe their spec is a little different?

Maybe i am looking at something wrong but i think it says you have to buy the harness from a us parts dealer.

It might be worth the risk on these they are half the cost of other vendors. Only concern for me is i want the tinted tails and it doesn't specify what tails are what

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
those are sick, but i wonder the reliability of them.. I seen Whenzlunch got some chinese tails and they leaked water into his trunk.. not good.

To be clear it was the GrizzlyTV dude and it was that one of the tail lights was missing the gasket and he didn't see it before installing therefore water will happily get in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
These are the exact style I want. Great price considering it comes with the adapter harness.

Only question is if it will fit my 2016 US GTI. For some reason i found that a lot of the tail lights from China only fit up to 2015. Maybe their spec is a little different?

No changes they will fit over any MK7, heck even the facelift MK7.5 tails will fit :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdamSheikh

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI | 24 RS 3
I didn't like bec harness. no inner brake like. I ended up getting dap harness

To be fair, the BEC provides completely OEM functionality, where the inners are only running lights, and the outers are running/brake lights. This harness also provides the OEM behavior of the inner lights turning off while the hatch is open. Not to mention the inclusion of the rear fog as well.

That said, I also have the DAP harness and have installed it for a few others as well. It is easier to install and provides a good result. However, you do lose individual control of the inner and outer lights as they are bridged together by this style harness.

ajson

Car(s)
BMW
LED verlichting biedt u vele voordelen. Het heeft een laag energieverbruik en een lange levensduur. Ter vergelijking: een gloeilamp heeft slechts 1.000 branduren. LED verlichting gaat drie tot zesmaal langer mee dan een spaarlamp. Het energieverbruik is tot achtmaal minder dan reguliere verlichting met dezelfde lichtintensiteit. Daarnaast bevatten LED lampen geen schadelijke stoffen of UV-licht en worden ze niet heet, wat voor kinderen extra veilig is. Kortom, alle reden om te kiezen voor duurzame en naar verhouding goedkope LED verlichting. Euroledshop.nl levert louter betrouwbare LED verlichting van hoge kwaliteit tot wel 50.000 branduren.

FSTSNAL

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 DVP Spektrum R
Is there a factory dark red version for the mk7? I loved them on my mk6 but if not happy to go cherry red.

dmsyr

Ready to race!
Yes. I had the dark cherry DEPO reps before I upgraded to dark cherry OEM 7.5 dynamic tails.