GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

best cell phone pics...

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
why the shit havent you made a thread about seeing that...??? how long has it been around?? That, to me, seems like a pretty good indication that it is U.S. bound...

Grmncrsnbr

SaurKimchi
Car(s)
2012 Kia Optima
It funny you say that, they still aren't sure due to cost. That car has been in the US for like 6 months. Right now with current exchange rates it would cost 60K which obviously no one will buy so they are working on getting the price down so where the MKV Rs were at. Sounds nice though, the driver, who will remain nameless (the Stig :bellyroll:), made use of the launch control and it took off, very quick.

Dybz

Banned
Car(s)
'09 GTI
It's US bound for sure.

damn well better be. it will be my next car if it comes in at under 35k. that or if the used audi TT-S's drop a bit in price...

Dybz

Banned
Car(s)
'09 GTI
It funny you say that, they still aren't sure due to cost. That car has been in the US for like 6 months. Right now with current exchange rates it would cost 60K which obviously no one will buy so they are working on getting the price down so where the MKV Rs were at. Sounds nice though, the driver, who will remain nameless (the Stig :bellyroll:), made use of the launch control and it took off, very quick.

how about you take a few more shots of the VW facility. i'm getting my ninja break-in gear warmed up. i'll be there tomorrow night for the R...

Dybz

Banned
Car(s)
'09 GTI
For the evo owners... how do you like it? is the 4g very fast? and most importantly, is the battery as bad as alot of people say?

battery can be annoying sometimes, other than that there is no comparison with other phones. it just trumps everything. 4g is insanely fast, screen is huge, phone runs multiple tasks no problem, and kickstand is fun to show off with lol.

white4dr

The Stig
battery can be annoying sometimes, other than that there is no comparison with other phones. it just trumps everything. 4g is insanely fast, screen is huge, phone runs multiple tasks no problem, and kickstand is fun to show off with lol.

How bad is the battery. I'm used to the blackberry world where I can go fine all day and just charge it at night

Dybz

Banned
Car(s)
'09 GTI
How bad is the battery. I'm used to the blackberry world where I can go fine all day and just charge it at night

i can generally go all day without charging it and leave it charging overnight, but depends what i'm doing. if i just sit down and have the screen on, i can kill the battery in like 2-3 hours. if i'm streaming pandora, i can go for days probably. basically the screen being on is what kills the battery. if you lower brightness (among other things) you can extend the battery.