GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Best bulb to buy for my golf

arvsingh

Car(s)
2016 VW Golf TSI 1.8
Hey, I'm looking to get LED headlights for my golf as the ones in them are crap, wondering what recommendations you can provide from amazon.ca I heard you need to buy a conversion kit as well?
I just bought this vehicle a week ago, and my older vehicle I could just buy a new one, plug it in and I'm good to go but I heard the golfs are different.

Any recommendations or tips would be great.

Thank you!

wippo567

Car(s)
15' G TDI, 16' GSW
I got it locally from a guy from Vancouver. I bought my H7 and H15 $140 total for the 2 pairs. Don't need to code them but I did anyway as they were bright as heck and ended up getting high beamed in return. Not sure if he ships but I sent him the link to the forum.

IMG_20200713_2323194.jpg

Vancityled

Car(s)
searching for a car
Hey, I'm looking to get LED headlights for my golf as the ones in them are crap, wondering what recommendations you can provide from amazon.ca I heard you need to buy a conversion kit as well?
I just bought this vehicle a week ago, and my older vehicle I could just buy a new one, plug it in and I'm good to go but I heard the golfs are different.

Any recommendations or tips would be great.

Thank you!

Hi, I have the right led bulbs for your '16 Golf. Wippo567 purchased both sets for his Golf few months ago, as you could see in the above photos, they are excellent. $70 per set. I have its H7 Low beams, H15 High beams and H11 Fogs. I could mail all 3 to you by xpresspost canada post. 2 business day delivery. postage and handling is $25. I will be shipping from Vancouver, BC if you'd like more information about my led bulbs, please feel free to pm me or search for vancityled on facebook pages and you could message me directly through their messenger. Thanks. Mo.