GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

best/affordable wheels

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
The 18x8 Flow One F5s have a shitload of brake clearance but they are not on sale or I'd buy a second set in black.
f5.jpg

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Yeah. No clearance with the F2. Like Ourlee said, need a 10mm spacer for Stoptech 255.
20210325_201537.jpg

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
If you drive like that for long enough, they will clearance themselves. ;)
I'll have half a brake caliper. 😂
That was just hand tightend. There was still a gap to the hub of like 2 or 3mm.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

maxwell

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 GSW 6MT 4motion
I know this is the wrong thread, and also everyone hates on APR, but my flow formed 18x8.5 wheels have been great. 66.1 but comes with 57.1 metal ring. ZERO ISSUES after ~10k miles.

ourlee

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 TT 17 GTI S
I know this is the wrong thread, and also everyone hates on APR, but my flow formed 18x8.5 wheels have been great. 66.1 but comes with 57.1 metal ring. ZERO ISSUES after ~10k miles.

I LOVE white bright silver wheels on white. If they came in 9” back in the day I would have bought them:

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
How are you liking the General Tire AS-05s? Almost went with them on my new Sparcos from Tirerack, but picked up their G-MAX RS summer instead. Thinking I might give those a shot next tire swap.
I ran the GMax RS on a set of Dekagrams for a few months before getting the AS for these wheels. Did not notice any difference in handling, but the AS are definitely quieter and seem to ride slightly softer. The RS were 235 on an 8.5" wheel and the AS are 245 on an 8" wheel, if that matters.

I like the AS better and also can run them longer in the season. I did not want to chance the RS in cold weather.

ourlee

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 TT 17 GTI S
I ran the GMax RS on a set of Dekagrams for a few months before getting the AS for these wheels. Did not notice any difference in handling, but the AS are definitely quieter and seem to ride slightly softer. The RS were 235 on an 8.5" wheel and the AS are 245 on an 8" wheel, if that matters.

I like the AS better and also can run them longer in the season. I did not want to chance the RS in cold weather.
Can I buy your 235s?