GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BEC Autoparts - Headlights and Tail lights - New Add!

becautoparts

Passed Driver's Ed
Jan 18 2021 Update

We updated our website so you can preorder a set of headlights, tail lights, etc. As a new item, we do have OEM Mk7.5 R style LED Tail lights, with updated adapter harnesses. Easy quick connects, rather than messing with pins.

We expect parts to arrive around 2nd-3rd week of Feb.

I updated the website so you can preorder, I suggest you do, I expect most parts will sell out pretty quickly.

www.becautoparts.com

Golf 7 biled headlight 2.JPG

Golf 7 biled headlight.jpg

Golf 7 LED 1.JPG
LED Basic low beam pattern.jpg

For the Mk7.5 style LED Tail lights, we have both the red and smoked versions available.

Off 1.jpg

Mk7.5 1.png

Check us out at:

www.becautoparts.com

Last edited:

Petey T

Go Kart Champion
Ed, what are the differences between the LED bulbs and the HID bulbs? About to pull the trigger but I was curious on the light output, cutoff, temp, etc if any of that is different, or if you recommend one over the other

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
cooling fans for the projectors, sweet!

becautoparts

Passed Driver's Ed
July 14th Update

Our new shipment of lights will be here in approx first week of August.

I updated the website so you can preorder, I suggest you do, I expect most parts will sell out pretty quickly.

Below is a photo of the beam pattern from the LED version of the headlights from one of our customers.

www.becautoparts.com

IMG_20200707_204612.jpg

ITGUY

Autocross Newbie
Question: So the low and high beam are the same projector? how does the high beam throw light at a higher angle coming from the same projector? Does anyone have pictures of the high beam pattern? Thank you.

becautoparts

Passed Driver's Ed
Question: So the low and high beam are the same projector? how does the high beam throw light at a higher angle coming from the same projector? Does anyone have pictures of the high beam pattern? Thank you.

The low beam projector is bi-LED, this means it functions as your low beam, and when you turn on the high beam a shutter opens allowing more light out. Same way as the stock xenon headlights work.

In addition, the inner light is a secondary high beam that comes on as well, providing about 20% more light.

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
Oct 29th Update

Appreciate all your patience.... you guys who ordered should be getting your lights by now or the next few days.

We had an usually long delay by Customs, it took them 2.5 weeks to clear before we could get the parts, normally just a few days... Hope you guys are happy with them.

We still have a few sets of the 2018+ R Headlights with LEDs in stock at the moment.

For the other versions, we are looking at early December to get more stock locally for shipping.

www.becautoparts.com

becautoparts

Passed Driver's Ed
Nov 18 - Our Black Friday sale has started from today to Dec 2nd!

Sale Price is $588 for a set of LED Headlights, and $575 for the HIDs (Mk7.5 only). Regular was $660 and $650.

We are having a sale on our LED Tail lights.

Tail lights

Mk7.5 to Mk7 Red Replica - $475 with harness
Mk7.5 to Mk7 Smoked Replica - $450 with harness

OEM VW Mk7.5 LED Tail lights

Mk7.5 with Mk7.5 or Mk7 Harness - $700 shipped

All cars, whether Mk7 or Mk7.5 must use an adapter harness, and some coding. The harness is needed to wire up the turn signals, stock cars do not have the wiring for turn signals for the hatch lights or foglight. These are not plug and play.

All parts will ship in early December.

Check out our website: www.becautoparts.com

becautoparts

Passed Driver's Ed
Jan 18 2021 Update

We updated our website so you can preorder a set of headlights, tail lights, etc. As a new item, we do have OEM Mk7.5 R style LED Tail lights, with updated adapter harnesses. Easy quick connects, rather than messing with pins.

We expect parts to arrive around 2nd-3rd week of Feb.

www.becautoparts.com

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Question about the harness for the replica tail lights. Is the harness that is supplied the same as the one for the OEM tail lights? I am worried about re-pinning, and also curious to know if they are single, or dual rear fog. Hoping I can pick a set up before you sell out.

Jewels_mk7

Drag Racing Champion
Really enjoying these lights and the cosmetic difference it makes on the S-trim Golf. Heres a in depth video that explains them well! pretty happy with how they turned out on mine

VQVW

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 Alltrack SE 6MT
I see you have a LED upgrade kit. I have your R replica HID headlights (2018 Mk 7.5). Is the LED kit an easy upgrade? All connectors/harnesses are the same? Is the light output as good as HID? Does the color temp match the running light LEDs? Can the LED bulbs be installed without removing the bumper cover? Thanks!

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
I see you have a LED upgrade kit. I have your R replica HID headlights (2018 Mk 7.5). Is the LED kit an easy upgrade? All connectors/harnesses are the same? Is the light output as good as HID? Does the color temp match the running light LEDs? Can the LED bulbs be installed without removing the bumper cover? Thanks!

Yes, if you have a set of our headlights originally with HIDs, the LED kit is a direct upgrade, just remove the HID parts, and plug in the LED kit.