GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BEC Autoparts - Headlights and Tail lights - New Add!

becautoparts

Passed Driver's Ed
Sept 1st Update

Our August shipment almost completely sold out before it showed up...

The 2018+ Golf R style headlights are now on sale at $85 off for a set, now $575, before it was $660 a set.

I updated the website so you can preorder, I suggest you do, I expect most parts will sell out pretty quickly.

So, since we cant seem to edit our old adds, I am starting this new thread.

As a new feature for the headlights, there is a dedicated LED low beam version available. See the photos below.

We also have some of the HID version still available as well, for most options.

Golf 7 biled headlight 2.JPG

Golf 7 biled headlight.jpg

Golf 7 LED 1.JPG
LED Basic low beam pattern.jpg

For the Mk7.5 style LED Tail lights, we have both the red and smoked versions available.

Off 1.jpg

Mk7.5 1.png

Check us out at:

www.becautoparts.com

Last edited:

Petey T

Go Kart Newbie
Ed, what are the differences between the LED bulbs and the HID bulbs? About to pull the trigger but I was curious on the light output, cutoff, temp, etc if any of that is different, or if you recommend one over the other

becautoparts

Passed Driver's Ed
July 14th Update

Our new shipment of lights will be here in approx first week of August.

I updated the website so you can preorder, I suggest you do, I expect most parts will sell out pretty quickly.

Below is a photo of the beam pattern from the LED version of the headlights from one of our customers.

www.becautoparts.com

IMG_20200707_204612.jpg

ITGUY

Go Kart Champion
Question: So the low and high beam are the same projector? how does the high beam throw light at a higher angle coming from the same projector? Does anyone have pictures of the high beam pattern? Thank you.

becautoparts

Passed Driver's Ed
Question: So the low and high beam are the same projector? how does the high beam throw light at a higher angle coming from the same projector? Does anyone have pictures of the high beam pattern? Thank you.
The low beam projector is bi-LED, this means it functions as your low beam, and when you turn on the high beam a shutter opens allowing more light out. Same way as the stock xenon headlights work.

In addition, the inner light is a secondary high beam that comes on as well, providing about 20% more light.