GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BBS Wheels: Show them off!

art_mark7

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mark 7 GTI
OZ is my top choice now, but the BBS CO is my close 2nd, if i dont care for saving weight it will be a no brainer

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Ok, I wanna play too
BBSfav.jpg

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP

nicholam77

Go Kart Champion
I would be jumping on these if they aren't 25lbs? They look like they came from factory :)

Look factory, weigh factory. Winning?!?!

Yep, they are heavy haha. I am stock tune and stock tires so no biggie for me personally. Primary goal was looks.

what spacers are you running there? and what springs are you on?

Going from memory but I'm 95% sure I've got 5mm spacers in the front, 10mm in the rear. Springs are VWR. Like the look, hate the ride (after 4 yrs on stock shocks).

Audi actually offered the from from the factory at one point I think. Easily my favorite attainable Mk7 wheels.

Thanks! Attainable was the key word for me. Ya I think VW offered them as an option on the Mk5 GTI at some point, too.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
TY sir !!

uvasteven

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI
I'm close to pulling the trigger on a set of BBS. I'm hung up on CO vs XR. As an ex Mk5 driver I have such a soft spot for the CO. I feel like the newer cars are a bit more angular and the XR seems to make more sense for my GTI. At this point I'll be on stock height with eventual plans to move to a sport spring level drop.

art_mark7

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mark 7 GTI
I'm close to pulling the trigger on a set of BBS. I'm hung up on CO vs XR. As an ex Mk5 driver I have such a soft spot for the CO. I feel like the newer cars are a bit more angular and the XR seems to make more sense for my GTI. At this point I'll be on stock height with eventual plans to move to a sport spring level drop.
Agreed. I would have bought the CO if they are just .5 lb lighter than our crazy heavy austins.