GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BBS Wheels: Show them off!

Tooly

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI Autobahn
Finally spotted a few photos of the XR on a car (MQBs, no less!). I'd like to see more/better angles, but they actually fit the MK7 lines pretty well. I'm interested to find out what the official specs are re: weight, price, etc. Agreed that they look like EVO MR wheels but that's not a bad thing in my book.

Specs (except for weight) and prices are up on the BBS North American website, https://bbs-usa.com/road_wheels/wheel_details.cfm?wheel=122

Europe gets more colors then we do: https://bbs.com/de/produkte/design_line/XR.php#

I like the wheel, not as much as the CH-R but it's almost half the price. Hope some more pics pop up online soon.

Derushi

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Long
JCBxwUr.jpg

Just need to install the new suspension parts. Managed to snag a set of Bilstein B8's and Eibach Pro springs.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Clipse that looks so good !!

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
Going to try to get these fixed up and refinished. 18x8 +35 BBS RGR. For some reason the finish has been sanded down and both the outer and inner lips look mangled up from a really bad tire install.

Attachments

• 7e1b3cc5d6fa2dd9791248d795076ec4.jpg
    7e1b3cc5d6fa2dd9791248d795076ec4.jpg
    960 KB · Views: 281

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Joined the BBS gang lol. I must say, my GTI drives way better and rides smooth as glass with these wheels.
BBS CO 18x8 +44 on 225/40's
62CC55F7-DC05-4E47-99B8-6C25E8141718.JPG

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
I dunno. Never seen LM's on a Z4M. Loved 'em on my Mini, and they look incredible on his M4, especially compared to the ugly stock rims they replaced. At least to my eye, and most importantly, his.
They look good, a neighbor had a set on his:

and of course I'm partial to the Z3 MC since that's what I had for 14 years.