GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BBS Wheels: Show them off!

Golfs everyday

Autocross Newbie
Thanks, that's the Kerscher CF splitter and MaxtonDesigns side diffuser and spats.

1616803388541.png

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
^Almost picked those when I was trying to decide. They look even better in person.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
^ I have those on mine, they are indeed heavy at 25lbs each. Been toying with the idea of getting BBS RF in diamond black, because forged and only 18lbs each. The CO's look great but I keep getting told they look OEM, which to me is kind of annoying. Also get asked all the time if they are real? I'm like no bro, I have a BBS wheel stamp and I just put them on there when they came in lol.

Sub-to-Dub

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'17 GTI Sport 6MT
^ I have those on mine, they are indeed heavy at 25lbs each. Been toying with the idea of getting BBS RF in diamond black, because forged and only 18lbs each. The CO's look great but I keep getting told they look OEM, which to me is kind of annoying. Also get asked all the time if they are real? I'm like no bro, I have a BBS wheel stamp and I just put them on there when they came in lol.

Haha, haven't been asked that yet. I actually considered sourcing some VW center caps to make them a little less tempting to thieves but it seems the only OEM option is from the Touareg and they're pricey.

Well, they kind of are OEM lol.
Think late 2000's Toyota Camry with CK's, or B7 Audi S4 with CH's.
My CO's never made it onto the MK7 :cry:

Good point, I think it was the S4 that preconditioned me to liking these so much. They do look great on that MK6 too!

j255c

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R Manual
7BB0CD02-7659-4C0C-B6C7-72B3A8E64951.jpeg

j255c

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R Manual

MaxM97

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'19 Alltrack SEL 6MT
AA07E66B-D529-4852-BAEC-8BDB2ED7284A.jpeg
652188D7-CAE1-4C0C-A50D-36397B88CE2C.jpeg

Happy to finally get in this thread. 18x8 CO’s with 15/20mm spacer setup and 225/40/18 PS4S’s

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP

MaxM97

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'19 Alltrack SEL 6MT
Nice !! I love my set ! Haters say they look too OEM.. screw them lol !! Ohhh, your calipers are done red, I need to get off my ass and get that done on mine too lol.
These completely changed the look of the car for me, I love them. And I actually think the OEM “VZ” stamp on them is the coolest.

If you do paint the calipers red, the VHT spray cans give a really nice finish, but the paint is pretty delicate even when curing per the directions.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
These completely changed the look of the car for me, I love them. And I actually think the OEM “VZ” stamp on them is the coolest.

If you do paint the calipers red, the VHT spray cans give a really nice finish, but the paint is pretty delicate even when curing per the directions.
did you do a high temp vinyl for the porsche logo?