GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Baun Performance Stealth Dual (Axle back portion only)

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Listing for a customer who’s not active on these forums. Photos by him, this part was originally built by special request for Stealth GTI (& featured in a few of his videos).

Located near Beamount, TX

$600 shipped (firm)

Mk7 GTI 2015-2017

EB8B0DF9-4A4C-4866-B288-EA84935828FE.jpeg
B6DC1CEF-14F0-411A-8B4F-3E35E729E2D8.jpeg
7411CADF-3BCE-4755-A13F-A42B4F87A5EF.jpeg
6E7D34B7-68FC-4CD2-9F64-DC6DA482BBBC.jpeg

As mentioned before this is just the Axle Back portion of a complete CBE/TBE. For bolt on installation you’d need the remaining two pieces (all Baun Performance CBE are modular, so you can mix and match).

If you’re looking to install this on a stock CBE or a different aftermarket brand fabrication would be required.

Any questions I’d be happy to help, just for reference the current pricing for this part new would be $800.

Last edited:

manu97

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
I doubt it, that’s a more than fair price (especially since shipping is outrageously expensive).

His email is in the OP though if you want to ask.

If I hypothetically wanted to mate the midpipe I have from you to this - what would it take?

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
If I hypothetically wanted to mate the midpipe I have from you to this - what would it take?

I don’t make any further OEM fitment pieces beyond the OEM Fitment Resonated Midpipe.

For this part to bolt on without local fabrication you’d need my catback (less the AB portion aka -$800).

I'd be all over this if I didn't have my hitch.

The car this was built for has a hitch, in fact all of my catbacks have been confirmed to fit with what brand this is;

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
Mine is a Curt. It hangs lower than the one in the video. The ends of the stock muffler has maybe an inch or two before contacting the hitch arms. Depending on the muffler size and placement...it might hit the lower crossbar too. The only way to be sure is to test fit...but I'm a few states away.

IMG_20180212_152248.jpeg