Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
IMG_20210729_114608.jpg

2500 miles tops on Exhaust.
Fits into OEM exhaust only.
Total cost New $1600
Asking $800 Locally not looking to ship
Will need a 2 3/8 clamp to connect onto OEM.
IMG_20210727_112718.jpg

Or Ask Baun Performance about getting the correct clamp needed.
https://m.facebook.com/gtijake/?_se_imp=0SSem5aCMHZvOTL5v

I'm selling cause I went with a 4" Downpipe.
Asking $800

**If you plan to travel from NJ, PA, CT, NYC, don't ask to lower the price for your distance traveled, it's already half off.**

j255c

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R Manual
GESI cat?

Last edited:

acorazza

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI 6MT
BAUN only makes GTI downpipes for any potential buyers. Also I think you have a newer GTI based off that diameter shot. They reduced the size of the OEM exhaust on the 2019 and 2020 models.

That being said I run this same midpipe with my IE downpipe and it is phenomenal. the craftsmanship is great and it cleaned up the drone very well. Good luck with the sale.

Daily Driver

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
BAUN only makes GTI downpipes for any potential buyers. Also I think you have a newer GTI based off that diameter shot. They reduced the size of the OEM exhaust on the 2019 and 2020 models.

That being said I run this same midpipe with my IE downpipe and it is phenomenal. the craftsmanship is great and it cleaned up the drone very well. Good luck with the sale.
I'm a 2020 GTI.
Thank you.

Daily Driver

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
Just out of curiosity, did you replace the midpipe with something else to counter the drone, and if so how is it?
No, I put my stock Midpipe back on and can't even tell a difference. But that's cause my new Downpipe has a massive Cat which seems to help muffle the sound. My 4" Downpipe with the Baun resonator was quieter then stock. It was cool at first, but now I actually miss a little more rumble. Which Baun Performance Exhaust gave a better sound. But I love my 4" downpipe so I'm looking to maybe remove my Midpipe resonator completely.

Jabbit

Car(s)
2020 GTI SE 6MT
Long shot, but is this still available? If so, any chance you’re willing to change your mind and ship?