GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Baun FMIC, AP Tuner and Sportshifter knob

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
I have a Baun FMIC with both sets of couplers, for stock plastic ones or the larger, aftermarket charge pipes. It's certainly a heavy beast, I'm in Austin, would prefer local, but don't mind getting quotes to ship. Sold

I also have an unopened Cobb AP Tuner with EQT Stage 1, 91 Octane for an 18 manual GTI. I can check which box its coded for. Clearly it's never been paired, it's still in the shipping envelope, but if you'd like pics, I can open it up. $700

And there's a SportShifter GT1 knob, standard 6s layout, non italic. Includes the original box and three extra set screws. $100

Ben

Last edited:

Dustinict

Car(s)
2019 GTI SE 6M
Would I be able to use the tune on a '19 GTI manual? I'm not familiar with transferring a tune to another VIN.

Disregard,
I found the answer (no)

Last edited:

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
Thanks for the reply. This is the weight I want, but still on the fence between this and the GT2. If I don't end up making a move on this, GLWS!
I'm only selling it to buy a black GT1 with blue alcantara for my Mk8 R. I debated just getting a new top cap for this one and running it with the stitching facing forward so you don't see it. If the Mk8 didn't have such a blue attack inside, I would probably be fine with this one.