GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Battlefield 4 - PC players?

Car(s)
Subaru
i broke down and bought it last night and decided to clean my rig. its in pieces but i should have it back up and going tonight when i get home. i havent played bf since bf3 first came out.

we need to get a squad or w/e they call it. ill try and start one tonight if enough people are down

darkorb

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit
My brother has it and i play on his PC

FPS on PC ftw!

Tmsracing37

Boosty McFlamin Job
Car(s)
06 GTI
Xbox player myself. Gamertag is the same as my user name

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
Been thinking of getting bf4, I had 3 for my PC but I sold it.. Is it worth it for xbox 360?

Tapatalkin

Tmsracing37

Boosty McFlamin Job
Car(s)
06 GTI
I enjoy playing it on xbox. I never really played a PC game before, so I really don’t what a pretty game looks like, but for an xbox game, the graphics are pretty decent and I can’t understand why people are bitching about graphics on 10 year hardware machine anyways. Yes, the game needs some fixes and updates, because game is glitchy and servers will crash time to time. But if have a group friends that like playing tactical, it’s a very fun game.
Honestly, I only issue I have with BF4, is the developers catered towards Quick scope/twitch sniping crowd. They made it so easy to snipe. The scope sway from the player’s movement and breathing has less of effect and they removed suppression. So a recon player can stand out in open and as you’re blasting him/her in face with your AR, he can get one shot off and your dead. They need to make it, so if you are using a bolt action rifle and you’re getting shot in head region you can’t Aim down sights (like halo and halo 2 days) it forces the snipers to reposition or find better cover, but as of now servers are plaque with quick scopers running around and if I wanted that type of game play, I just go and play COD

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
Good info, maybe I'll buy it then, but I'm thinking of waiting it out until Xbox one, because like you said it's a 10 year old platform and they're starting to make games that are optimized for the new xbox now...

Wondering, if Xbox one bf4 players can play with others on 360? Online of course

Tapatalkin

Car(s)
Subaru
Good info, maybe I'll buy it then, but I'm thinking of waiting it out until Xbox one, because like you said it's a 10 year old platform and they're starting to make games that are optimized for the new xbox now...

Wondering, if Xbox one bf4 players can play with others on 360? Online of course

Tapatalkin

The xbox version looks like crap. I think it looks like a ps2 game IMHO. But if you're on a console then graphics shouldn't be a big deal. It's a PC game for sure but if you don't have at least a decent rig, then it works.

As for the xbox one and ps4. I heard the only real change is the lighting and some of the decals.

Anyways. If you don't have a PC, Xbox version is okay. You should get it. Idk what my live name is though

Car(s)
Subaru
i was having some major troubles with my wifi pci card not wanting to work with windows 8.1, so i went to microcenter to buy a usb wifi adapter and i get 14ms ping :D

also, first time playing a whole game on bf4 and went 6/3 in tdm. ill have to play more tonight.

xbox guys, im having a hard time getting any of my xboxs to work. all three are acting up. so if you see me connecting to live and then off again, thats why. i played some last night and i dont know how you guys use a controller hahaha. it took my about an hour to start to figure it out though. consoles are hard to use :(

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
i was having some major troubles with my wifi pci card not wanting to work with windows 8.1, so i went to microcenter to buy a usb wifi adapter and i get 14ms ping :D

also, first time playing a whole game on bf4 and went 6/3 in tdm. ill have to play more tonight.

xbox guys, im having a hard time getting any of my xboxs to work. all three are acting up. so if you see me connecting to live and then off again, thats why. i played some last night and i dont know how you guys use a controller hahaha. it took my about an hour to start to figure it out though. consoles are hard to use :(

Uuugggh you're making me want to build a PC... Damn you

Tapatalkin

Car(s)
Subaru
china rising is out :). go download it.

also, self promotion. if anyone is wanting to get into pc gaming, ill sell you one or both of my video cards. $75 for each one (you only need one but with two you can turn up the graphics moar). theyre the gtx 560 ti's from gigabyte. i love them but im switching to a gtx 770. thats about a $350 card, so buy my card and get into pc gaming for cheap.... and play bf4 with fresh and i :)

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
china rising is out :). go download it.

also, self promotion. if anyone is wanting to get into pc gaming, ill sell you one or both of my video cards. $75 for each one (you only need one but with two you can turn up the graphics moar). theyre the gtx 560 ti's from gigabyte. i love them but im switching to a gtx 770. thats about a $350 card, so buy my card and get into pc gaming for cheap.... and play bf4 with fresh and i :)

Are you going to wait until boxing day for the 770? I might buy another on boxing day... you know, for good measure :biggrin: