GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Badgeskins Itty Bitty Steering Wheel Badge

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
So finally got around to putting this on and I'm very happy with how it looks (poorly taken picture below). But my real reason for posting is that they give you 2 sets in anticipation of you messing at least one letter up, but by some miracle and despite my shaky hands, I got them all on perfectly on the first try. So up for grabs is my second set, free to a good home. Your choice of classic truck or hot wheels stamp on your envelope. Sorry Canadian friends, continental US only; I'm not paying extra to ship something free. Funniest reason you need it gets it.

Last edited:

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
I need it because if I don't get it you're not invited to Secret Santa in December.

Edit: Hot wheels

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
Lmao, no... That's not fair. I want to see what else pops up and I'll try to up my game.

Petey T

Go Kart Champion
I did this in red. Absolutely love it and was a lot easier to put on than I thought

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
I think Dutch is the winner by default. I just have to think of something weird to put in the envelope with the badgeskin now.

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
PM'd.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank this forum, Badgeskins, and of course oddspyke for this amazing privilege. I couldn't have done it without you.

vulticGTI

Go Kart Newbie
I'll take just the I so that Dutch just gets GT due to $10 secret santa limit.
I'm sad I was out on vacation and couldn't get this :(