GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Badgeskins Enhancements - Mk7

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
From their YouTube video it seems like it's just a ring, and they advertise it along with the clear protective film so I assume it's two separate pieces. I think it'll just take a lot of coaxing and heat to get the bubbles out
Did you get thick or thin? I wonder if thick won't hold up longer as only have one edge that gets rubbed against.

VL3X

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE
I'm done with these things. I had the visor stickers that lasted through last winter, but as soon as summer came and my interior heated up, they fell off. I contacted BadgeSkins and they sent me 2 new ones at a discounted rate. I just installed them over the weekend and sure enough, I came out to my car a couple hours later and they both fell off and are laying on my seats. Yes, I cleaned the visors properly with the alcohol wipes, let them dry, and installed when it was ~70 degrees out.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Small PSA, they released some new and refined products for the interior, one of which I think a lot of people have asked about on here.

Wheel Emblem Overlay

Alternate Engine start button sticker

Steering Wheel Cowl Overlays

Embossed Airbag Light Overlay

Ordered all of those except the cowl stickers, and some other newer ones nobody has reported on in this thread. They're starting to really branch out with new options lately, which is nice.
Great, thanks for posting!

I have the red V1 start ring and it’s held up fine, but I like the thick one better (ordered a yellow and a red Incase the yellow don’t turn out like I envision)

Also got the embossed Bunny airbag cover

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Appears to be just a red ring. Not going to be easy to lay down accurately.
V1 ring was easy to lay for me, the vids of the full cover look like a pain though.
36758E8E-CD1D-47DC-9EFC-1519DB72608C.jpeg

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny