GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Badgeskins Enhancements - Mk7

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
The honeycomb ones are neat. Logos are pretty rice Imo.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
^ Nice....very subtle on the turn signals....nice. I just picked up the yellow tint for that lighted stripe.....awaiting their arrival now.

It's Sam

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
X3 M40i

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI

FINALLY! Been asking for years. The red cowl is a bit much IMO. Looks like I got 2 more things to buy (this and the start button). Let me know if the start button is as much a PITA as the old clear overlay was. Some have complained you can't get it flat and it has bubbles. I wonder if it's a clear with red ring on the outside or just a red ring.

It's Sam

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
X3 M40i
Let me know if the start button is as much a PITA as the old clear overlay was. Some have complained you can't get it flat and it has bubbles. I wonder if it's a clear with red ring on the outside or just a red ring.

From their YouTube video it seems like it's just a ring, and they advertise it along with the clear protective film so I assume it's two separate pieces. I think it'll just take a lot of coaxing and heat to get the bubbles out

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
FINALLY! Been asking for years. The red cowl is a bit much IMO. Looks like I got 2 more things to buy (this and the start button). Let me know if the start button is as much a PITA as the old clear overlay was. Some have complained you can't get it flat and it has bubbles. I wonder if it's a clear with red ring on the outside or just a red ring.
big skin guy?