GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Badgeskins Enhancements - Mk7

sandmangti

Autocross Newbie
Is that an aftermarket brace you have the Bridgestone sticker on?

No, stock metal brace.
Just up graded with stickers.

More current picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

sandmangti

Autocross Newbie
how much weight reduction is that?

Asking about the battery cover and fuse box cover?
Ha!
None. The battery cover comes with a thicker gauge metal box and both replace a light OE fabric part we all know. The fuse box cover is taped to the OE box so adds weight. However both are 100% CF parts and are light. The fuse box cover feels like a thin seashell.
Good items to waste money on.

Now lighter wheels, brakes disc and wheel bolts add up.

Rafiki76

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKVII GTI

Sir_Mk7r

Ready to race!
Asking about the battery cover and fuse box cover?
Ha!
None. The battery cover comes with a thicker gauge metal box and both replace a light OE fabric part we all know. The fuse box cover is taped to the OE box so adds weight. However both are 100% CF parts and are light. The fuse box cover feels like a thin seashell.
Good items to waste money on.

Now lighter wheels, brakes disc and wheel bolts add up.

No, lol, adding stickers to the metal braces

JS12

Ready to race!
ok, it matches those. done deal. thanks.

I just installed the flat black airbag warning cover and wanted to mention that the material is a bit thin. Once you get it positioned I wouldn’t put too much pressure on it, just smooth it out a bit. I noticed a small indententation that I thought was an air bubble but it’s the actual light in the shape of the seat. I can also make out the raised letters if I look closely. I may order another and apply on top.

murph3699

Go Kart Newbie
I just installed the flat black airbag warning cover and wanted to mention that the material is a bit thin. Once you get it positioned I wouldn’t put too much pressure on it, just smooth it out a bit. I noticed a small indententation that I thought was an air bubble but it’s the actual light in the shape of the seat. I can also make out the raised letters if I look closely. I may order another and apply on top.

Thanks for the heads up. I just ordered the same yesterday.

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
Lol. Has anyone else tried out the front LP headlight amber deletes? I put on the gloss black ones and they SET THE CAR OFF. Really make the front end look menacing. The VW symbol is the lamest part of it now. They make full and half size deletes. If you have a black secondary color scheme they are really nice to add.

Uberjet

I did a combo Badgeskins/Klii graphics setup for my engine bay a few months back. Klii made some custom graphics for the lower engine cover from a design I made, and with some various spray paints/clear coats and such, I think it turned out OK.