To give some info on my build.

2016 MK7 GTI 6MT
Autotech HPHP
FMIC
Stage 2 Clutch
Catless DP
3 Inch custom exhaust all the day back.
Cobb AP Protuned

car was on E85 until the fuel injectors failed, had all four replaced and started back on 91 and have only ran 91 since. That was about a month ago.

Flash forward to yesterday, the downpipe started to rattle on a decel. Once I would start to come down on RPM it sounded like it would start to shake and scratch. This morning on my way to work I noticed my AFR's dropped to about 10.5 -11.8
Had this same issue when the fuel injectors went out. Got to my buddies house to about 8 Miles away and my LTFT had dropped as far as -57 but then corrected itself and went back to -1 to -3. STFT dropped to -40 and that stayed pretty bad.

Car is shut off now until I get back to it later this afternoon, not sure if anyone has dealt with this type of issue. I would hate for it to be a fuel injector again, but the way it is leaning it might be.

Mosquito

Go Kart Champion
I'd put the stock HPFP, flash back to stock momentarily, clear codes to reset adaptation and check trims then.

Let it idle for 10 minutes and then go out for a mixed hwy and city drive. See what they adapt to.

You can also quickly check your spark plugs and piston tops to see if you have fuel wash.

My take is on the HPFP not doing its job right, but stock map on stock hardware will give you correct reference numbers.

Also worth checking front O2, if rear is connected, check too. Don't know if AP can test them but you can at least inspect them physically.

I take it LPFP is stock.