Back of the Dragon (VA) Dec. 3 2020

tigeo

Autocross Champion
stealthGTI's recap:

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Alright it's March 1st.... Spring is "officially" 20 days away. When are we going back!

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Alright it's March 1st.... Spring is "officially" 20 days away. When are we going back!
aaaaaaaaaaand finally got my coilovers on, so I'm game anytime! Uh...but let's let it get warmer and less wet!

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
After my engine is done being built and retuned.
:ROFLMAO:

well-any-fucking-time-sweetheart.jpg

maxwell

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 GSW 6MT 4motion
Now that I am located in western PA I could see myself making this a fun day trip. Although, with a baby on the way (april 18th due date) it could be tough timing. Color me interested though!

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
it depends.....is Ed remote dyno tuning or emailing tunes? difference is 1 vs 4 months lol
I stopped doing the email bullshit the last 2 times I had my car tuned. The remote dyno tune is the way to go because it's much faster and you get to see how much power your car makes.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I stopped doing the email bullshit the last 2 times I had my car tuned. The remote dyno tune is the way to go because it's much faster and you get to see how much power your car makes.
there you go....nice. you'd be welcome to crash at my house the night before if you need to

Tornado18GTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
18 GTI MT 12 GLI
I'd love to take the drive out there... Last week of April???