Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
There are 3 mpg
since start
since refuel
long term

The first two are obvious

if since start and since refuel are obvious, it’s beyond me that long term isn’t equally obvious.

the only noteworthy thing about long term is it resets every 100 hours driven, so it’s not a lifetime average.

HawkeAssault

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'15 GTI, '92 Corrado
To reset extended period you hold "OK" on the steering wheel while you have it selected. In fact you can do that for all of them. Or you can go into the radio and under "Car" and click settings and reset them via that menu.

HawkeAssault

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'15 GTI, '92 Corrado
if since start and since refuel are obvious, it’s beyond me that long term isn’t equally obvious.

the only noteworthy thing about long term is it resets every 100 hours driven, so it’s not a lifetime average.
Didn't know that it would reset on you. I just reset everything every time I refuel. Along with the Trip meter.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
What are you some kind of communist? JK 🤣

I hate having to read the manual or directions etc.
But for some things I will admit the manual is a great resource.
I didn’t get a manual in mine. I got this nice leather (could be fake leather?) binder thingy. I’m sure that’s where the manual would go. But mine was manual less.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
To reset extended period you hold "OK" on the steering wheel while you have it selected. In fact you can do that for all of them. Or you can go into the radio and under "Car" and click settings and reset them via that menu.
I did not know this would work for extended. (y)

Mud