GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Automatic Headlights

SharmaGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
As some of you might know about my fit with nabooda over my car not being equipped with automatic headlights, despite having the so called "fully loaded" GTi.. I did some scouting around and managed to buy an oem auto switch online.. Swapped it with the non auto switch (oem) and hey presto it worked without any additional sensors..

Which makes me wonder if there might have been some wrong doings by the dealer.. Or a fault at the factory..

Ps. I did take this up with nabooda.. And as usual they didn't bother.. They replied with the usual if it was meant to have auto headlights it would have had the switch.. Am i the only one whose having issues with nabooda?!

Regards,
The one nabooda hates..

End rant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SharmaGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Auto headlights is very easy to spot on a car - the sensor is on the windowscreen with the internal rear view mirror.

James

Was told off by the dealers that those were rain sensors.. I couldn't bother arguing with them as a lot of nasty words would have been involved.... And the if it had the option it would have come with the switch.......

James75

Go Kart Champion
Was told off by the dealers that those were rain sensors.. I couldn't bother arguing with them as a lot of nasty words would have been involved.... And the if it had the option it would have come with the switch.......

I believe they do both (could be wrong of course)

There are a number of different types on the Golf - basically they're dusk sensors.

James