GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Austin VW

Allistar

North-North-North Austin here. 15 GTI SE w/ PP, LP, DAP.

Installing the JB1 tune tonight or tomorrow hopefully!

Is there a local VW / GTI group that you're all apart of that meets for dinner/drinks?

art_mark7

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mark 7 GTI
austin here... reading up on a APR dealer called Brink Motorsports, seems to have good reviews on Yelp. are they good for any kind of VW work?

mikemanmike

Passed Driver's Ed
North-North-North Austin here. 15 GTI SE w/ PP, LP, DAP.

Installing the JB1 tune tonight or tomorrow hopefully!

Is there a local VW / GTI group that you're all apart of that meets for dinner/drinks?

I'm up in cedar park. Would you mind taking me for a ride in your GTI after you install the JB1? I'm interested in doing the same mod.

Also, look up mk512.com
They're a local group that meets up every couple of weeks.

matimer

Ready to race!
I'm around parmer lane. Only mods so far are CTS intake with JB1 module at 5.0psi 93 octane. Plan to get a downpipe soon.

I see a lot of folks recommend BDtuning, but I haven't been there personally. They're a unitronic dealer.

matimer

Ready to race!
One of my co-workers just got a brand new Limestone Grey Golf R from Charles Maund. Now, I need to find him and ask for a test drive haha.

Last edited:

Allistar

I'm up in cedar park. Would you mind taking me for a ride in your GTI after you install the JB1? I'm interested in doing the same mod.

Also, look up mk512.com
They're a local group that meets up every couple of weeks.

Yeah! PM me your cell#. I installed it, it's amazing. :) Much moreso when it's not 100 degrees, but still. :)

undertherug

Ready to race!
Looks like there's a few of us in the Cedar Park area. We should all meet up sometime.