GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Aussie Golf 90TSI Comfortline

Point

Hi guys,

Here's my 2014 Golf 90TSI Comfortline. I'm not sure what spec it is in comparison to overseas models but it has the 120hp/90kw 14, 6 speed manual, front/rear park assist, auto dipping mirror, composition media, 16" wheels, auto wipers/headlights etc.

I'm pretty happy with it, so dont plan to modify it heaps - ive done 35% window tints since these pictures - but only really plan on doing LED interior lights and maybe 18" black wheels. I also wouldnt mind de-badging the rear.

mlewando

Ready to race!
Question: Is the Climate Control standard in AU? Or did you pick it as an option?

Point

Yep it's standard, the only options I could have got is the discover navigation and driver assistance package. Australia doesn't really get many options.

mlewando

Ready to race!
Well, it shows that "standards" differ from country to country. For instance in Comfortline in Poland there is no automatic climate control in standard (only manual). The same for Multi function steering wheel (option).

Your configuration is very similar to mine except for headlights, wheels / suspension and window tint.
But instead you got Rain Sensor and ClimateControl :)

Anyway - is it 120HP or 122HP ? I got 122..