freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
Another pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elmerr81

Passed Driver's Ed
What are you doing about the line braket. where you able to use/modify the stock one or did you use the TTRS one? I'm picking up my calipers at the UPS store today so i figured i asked before i start working on it.

smbstyle

Ready to race!
What are you doing about the line braket. where you able to use/modify the stock one or did you use the TTRS one? I'm picking up my calipers at the UPS store today so i figured i asked before i start working on it.

resurrecting thread from the dead. Curious about the bracket solutions as well...

augiec

Passed Driver's Ed
Bump to find out if we have to do the frankenbracket, or if there's an easier way to deal with this.

HicBuda

Ready to race!
Bumpity bump! I have access to some CHEAP TTRS calipers, carriers, rotors locally and wonder if there is a fix for the line bracket.

augiec

Passed Driver's Ed
Oh wow, so long ago. Lol... I have ttrs brakes on my car now and recently added the vagbremtechnic kit to drop to 340mm rotors. Very happy with the setup. I think I used the oem line brackets, but tbh I don’t really remember. The Ak0003 does come with brake lines so I assume you could use those with the mk7 GTI bracket.

HicBuda

Ready to race!
Should be picking up calipers, rotors and pads today after work. After looking hard at the 340-345mm vagbremtechnic setup, will likely go that route. I have RSE10's 18x8s and may do a mock-up while swapping the struts/springs to see how the 370 rotors fit.

Chuckable

Ready to race!
Should be picking up calipers, rotors and pads today after work. After looking hard at the 340-345mm vagbremtechnic setup, will likely go that route. I have RSE10's 18x8s and may do a mock-up while swapping the struts/springs to see how the 370 rotors fit.

Interested to hear how this pans out for you!