GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Audi aluminum subframe on Mk7 Gti

odessa.filez

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GSW 1.8tsi auto
It was more that I was wondering if the included bolts in the dead set kit would be used in place of the longer Audi b
I would take a look at post #78 and a few thereafter in this thread, that is the source my comment is based on

Lucky#Slevin

Go Kart Newbie
I just bought a used aluminum subframe.. It doesn’t have a puck mount.. I’m confused to what OEM part number i’m supposed to be buying.. does anyone have a part number? or should I be looking to go aftermarket.. I don’t want additional NVH.. was looking at the powerflex diesel insert to use with OEM puck.. possibly..

scrllock

Autocross Champion
I just bought a used aluminum subframe.. It doesn’t have a puck mount.. I’m confused to what OEM part number i’m supposed to be buying.. does anyone have a part number? or should I be looking to go aftermarket.. I don’t want additional NVH.. was looking at the powerflex diesel insert to use with OEM puck.. possibly..
5Q0198037A

bilman

Hello to all. Can someone please give me the part number for the bolts holding the steering rack if I am not mistaken. I am talking about the bolt in the red circle. Thank you.

Attachments

• Bolt subframe.jpg
    Bolt subframe.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 185

odessa.filez

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GSW 1.8tsi auto
Hello to all. Can someone please give me the part number for the bolts holding the steering rack if I am not mistaken. I am talking about the bolt in the red circle. Thank you.
Audiusaparts.com

odessa.filez

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GSW 1.8tsi auto
Thanks for the fast reply. I am afraid I still can't find the part number from the above site.
I agree its confusing. Audi diagram describes as a control arm bolt but part N 105 524 02 is the bolt that ties into the rack and the rack bushing. Same part number for GTI but described better on VW sites.

yakev724

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 S3
Does anyone know if the rear washers are compatible with deadset/collar kits? My alu subframe making noise ever since Tyrolsport DS kit went in, planning to replace the bolts and possibly install the washers if compatible.

Michael gti07

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Rabbit Cornflowerblu
The washers in question date from the mk5 era? They may fit over the lip on the kit collars, or not.
They have a knurled pattern and some long positioning tabs, right?
They predate all the collar kits, and did solve the movement issue, but not for everyone.
I think you'd have better results with the ARP bolts, as they are quite a bit more resistant to stretch.