GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ATS-V Stock vs my GTI

Will3

Here's a recent race a few of my friends and I had a few weeks back. ATS-V is stock and manual, but has built in no lift shift, the BMW camera car was an E30 with a big turbo strapped into it thats also manual, and my car is a 2015 GTI Autobahn, stage 2 eurodyne, 93+4 gallons of E85, cattless dp, BFI insert stage 2, H&R springs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hrx-HR5nHiY

I had 2 passengers, ATS-V had none, and the E30 had 4 passengers, totaling to almost an extra 740 lbs.

Let me know what you guys think, I also have a few other videos of me beating one of the fastest srt4's thats not on ethanol, and a 2014 SRT8 300 from a 20 roll.

Will3

Thanks for the kind words guys. FYI, 100 octane tune will be dropping this week along with the DSG tune for Eurodyne. Black Friday may be the time to look out for the power tap flash tool to be on sale.

SlowMK7Driver

Passed Driver's Ed
That sweet race!!!
Have Unitronic TBE / uni stage 2 tuned / APR CAI... haven't tried mine yet, SCARED to get my turbo blow up lols

Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk

Will3

That sweet race!!!
Have Unitronic TBE / uni stage 2 tuned / APR CAI... haven't tried mine yet, SCARED to get my turbo blow up lols

Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk
Oh you think you're worried? I have the earliest build date GTI of 3/14. One of the first revisions of the IHI and I throw it down with her lol. #NoRegrets. If it blows, just warranty, sell the turbo, and get an R turbo.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

RjRacing

Go Kart Champion
Nice job, those new Cadi's are no joke too!

Will3

Nice job, those new Cadi's are no joke too!
Thanks, they really are no joke. 464 hp from the factory is nuts. The first night I raced him he would take me by a car almost every time. The weather has changed, and I'm on a different tune revision now. It all adds up.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk