GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Armytrix catback exhaust possibly for sale?

DatOneGuy

Car(s)
mk7.5 rabbit
So long story short i have a mk7.5 gti recently bought a armytrix exhaust (blue tips) thinking i would love it and i do and don't, frankly too much attention for my liking. It's been on the car about a month. I live in Annapolis Maryland. Its still on the car and will be till i find a buyer and put the oem stuff back on.
Its a really great exhaust beautiful weld all that. But i only work like 5 minutes from home and this is my only car i didn't think about this too well. So feel free to make an offer on. Its basically brand new and i may take it off before finding a buyer. If you want super loud THIS is it trust me. I only have a few pics of the tips and rear i never took a pic while i had it on the lift. Its just the catback exhaust not the armytrix downpipe. My mistake can be your happiness if you like loud. No drone just loud. Hope this can find a loving home.

https://www.armytrix.com/product/volkswagen-golf-7-gti

volkswagen-golf-mk7-mk7-5-gti-armytrix-exhaust-03.jpg
20220419_172423.jpg

0.jpg
20220419_172419.jpg

GTIguy87

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI DSG
Did I miss the price somewhere? Also is it loud even with the valves closed?

DatOneGuy

Car(s)
mk7.5 rabbit
I never listed a price. Just kinda looking for someone to offer a fair price on it. Its only been on the car for a month. No not loud closed just not what i like. SO I'm just going back to stock.

DatOneGuy

Car(s)
mk7.5 rabbit
No just looking to go back to stock exhaust with downpipe. I'd trade for a new set of kw v2's but that's about it.

DatOneGuy

Car(s)
mk7.5 rabbit
HELLO all still trying to find a new home for this exhaust!

asking 1700 FIRM no I'm not shipping it either it way to big and heavy for that.

bump-road-sign.jpg

Lakersam_mk8

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 GTI PP
You can change the tips on this exhaust.

I also have this system and it came with black tips that i have replaced

Id sell you the black tips if you would like
F0DDED5E-AAC8-4014-942E-7D0962B998F4.jpeg