PowerDemon

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

DSC808

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
Personally I would get the one of kind CF/hybrid intake made exclusively by DSC808 34<35 motorsports. Its lighter, faster, makes moar powah and expensiver than all other intakes. It has THE COLDEST alloy. AND I happen to have a 2nd one, 2 of 2 ever made, for only $1000USD. Bitcoin only. PM if interested.
IMG_4436.JPG

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Personally I would get the one of kind CF/hybrid intake made exclusively by DSC808 34<35 motorsports. Its lighter, faster, makes moar powah and expensiver than all other intakes. It has THE COLDEST alloy. AND I happen to have a 2nd one, 2 of 2 ever made, for only $1000USD. Bitcoin only. PM if interested.
View attachment 170223
this post goes against the vendors/site sponsor regulations here, I’m not going to report this post but someone will. Thank you for your understanding

mk7_bk

Autocross Newbie
View attachment 170223
Is this stock box with a sticker hahaha

DSC808

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
Dino graph for the non-believers. The King of intakes.
Dino chart.png

p.s. - Intakes on a Mk7 does almost nothing. Except mine.

PowerDemon

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
No... It's a CF/hybrid intake by DSC808 34<35 motorsport of course. One of the most sought after intakes on the market. I’ve heard it adds conservatively 35whp.

Last edited:

billbadass

Go Kart Newbie
Ed at EQT who has tuned and built countless mk7 says at 400whp+ a good intake is worth something like 8-10whp

there is a guy on here somewhere who dynoed eventuri on a stage 1 or 2 golf R and picked up about 10whp through most of the curve as well