GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Arizona VW owners

irish31769

Thinking about relocating from Chicago to anywhere in AZ by fall this year. Probably Sun City, northern Phoenix or Mesa area. My GTI is black. Will i die in the mid August oven?

Late June, all of July/August, and early September...yes. Make sure those windows are tinted! Seriously though, I’ve seen a lot of black cars here but I got a white for that reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KlipZ

Ready to race!
Late June, all of July/August, and early September...yes. Make sure those windows are tinted! Seriously though, I’ve seen a lot of black cars here but I got a white for that reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah if it happens i'll probably be getting the car wrapped for just trading up for an 18 R in white.

brekdown29

J-O-O
Car(s)
GTI 7.5
Thinking about relocating from Chicago to anywhere in AZ by fall this year. Probably Sun City, northern Phoenix or Mesa area. My GTI is black. Will i die in the mid August oven?

Unless you are a senior citizen, stay far away from Sun City. And North Phoenix over Mesa any day if you have to pick between those two.

KlipZ

Ready to race!
Unless you are a senior citizen, stay far away from Sun City. And North Phoenix over Mesa any day if you have to pick between those two.

LOL im 26 but i might as well be 70. I saw all the golf courses in Sun City and knew it would be old person central. Perfect for me! I Gave up all the partying and loud music a few years back to focus on creating a career and doing something in life. It's because of those smart decisions that i am not financially and professionally able to relocate across the country.

So what i'm saying is: I don't like noisy neighbors. I don't want to listen to peoples parties all night. I want to move to Arizona, do IT work and mountain bike every day.

What are some other good spots? I was in Scottsdale last November, but obviously way too primo for my at this point in life. Didn't get the chance to do much exploring, but planning on heading back in the spring to visit some towns and check out real estate

desertdude11

It will be bad but, all cars are ovens out here, regardless of color.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

KlipZ

Ready to race!
It will be bad but, all cars are ovens out here, regardless of color.

Figured. I'm starting to think that when the day comes i'll just try to private sell and pickup a slightly used mk7.5 in white-silver. Should help with the dust showing also.

desertdude11

Figured. I'm starting to think that when the day comes i'll just try to private sell and pickup a slightly used mk7.5 in white-silver. Should help with the dust showing also.
That it will. It rained a little today and dirtied everything up. I swear, it rains dirt out here.

johnamcdonald

is Tucson safe to live in? if not, which area is safest to live in? going graduate school within few months
Yes, it is. Check crime stats online. Lots of student rental housing. The Sonoran Desert is extraordinary.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

KlipZ

Ready to race!
Just got Indy 500's installed today and I think the time is coming to start seriously considering some springs. Thinking VWR... Any highly recommended shops to install?