GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Are people with 2019s still experiencing the stalling issue?

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Thanks, one more question. The dealer has a '19 SE going for $28k, and a '20 going for $30k. Is there any real improvement in the 1 year difference?

No, no difference besides the ‘20 has a worse warranty.

eajr

Go Kart Champion
You want to trade a paid off, 57K mile (aka low mileage) GTI SE for another $27K GTI SE?

What are your reasons for wanting to trade a paid off car with relatively low miles in for the same exact car?

The only way it “makes sense,” is if you want to switch transmissions. Otherwise they’re the same car, aside from minor differences, and 6 vs 7 speed DSG.

Also, I bought my 19 Alltrack SE 6MT on April 5th at 110 miles, and am now at 13xx miles and haven’t had a single stall. Build date 10/19
I'm sure to some people my situation might seem unreasonable, but I know not everybody would agree with me. I love my 15 SE, it has been outstandingly reliable, despite what some VW haters out there say. I primarily want the 19 because of the upgraded tech and performance specs, great warranty, and I do like the minor cosmetic changes over my 15. I also am also getting a good deal thru my dealer, especially with the current situation, nobody is really buying cars. Overall, it's a great incentive and with my trade in, it will be relatively cheap to finance a brand new vehicle.

Judas

Go Kart Newbie
I'm sure to some people my situation might seem unreasonable, but I know not everybody would agree with me. I love my 15 SE, it has been outstandingly reliable, despite what some VW haters out there say. I primarily want the 19 because of the upgraded tech and performance specs, great warranty, and I do like the minor cosmetic changes over my 15. I also am also getting a good deal thru my dealer, especially with the current situation, nobody is really buying cars. Overall, it's a great incentive and with my trade in, it will be relatively cheap to finance a brand new vehicle.
What kind of deal you getting? I'm looking around but no one wants to budge

Mk75gti

Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI SE
Hello All,

I know this topic has numerous threads from the past, but I am looking for some current input. I just finished paying off my 2015 Gti SE, 57,000 on the clock. My dealer has a brand new 2019 Gti SE for $27k. I am really interested in trading mine in and buying this Gti, however I am well aware of the stalling issues that plagued the 2019 models. Are you guys still having this issue? Has anybody recently purchased a 19, if so, any problems?
No issues and I'm at 3k miles