APR Stage 3 Turbocharger System

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
B8 S4, MK7 GSW TDI
Here's one upcoming component.

Golf7R2014

Arin,

I got the 702 N in my golf 7 R, is this release a whole new turbo charger system ?
when will this be released and will it be available for the european market...Im located in Denmark.

right now I got stage 1 on my 702 N and Im pretty scared driving the car over 3003 rpm.

Stage2Sasquatch

Go Kart Champion
Arin,

I got the 702 N in my golf 7 R, is this release a whole new turbo charger system ?
when will this be released and will it be available for the european market...Im located in Denmark.

right now I got stage 1 on my 702 N and Im pretty scared driving the car over 3003 rpm.

Yes it will be a whole new turbocharger setup. Not sure about the overseas question however

dizzyscure1

It's a totally new turbocharger system. Out with the old, in with the new. We intend to support all markets.

Any updated ETA, Price point, Power goals with X stage system?

I really would love to see my R hit 125-130mph in the 1/4 on 93, not sure what these motors are capable of for 24/7 reliability before u have to start building.

APR Stage 1 tune & CAI is sick and awesome, I love that I can just hammer on it with semi wet road and it just sticks and goes! This R probably has a larger 24/7 wow factor than my Turbo Boss due to the fact u don't have to worry about having 1-2 miles of open road to play with.

dizzyscure1

Ok awesome, not bad. Take ur time and do it right, I hate buying stuff for my cars that's not tested or proven and ends up being a PITA to work with < that rushed stuff normally ends up in the corner of the shop and eventually trash can LOL!