GOLFMKV

APR Probem

Status
Not open for further replies.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Just to clarify, we don't suddenly get inventory when people complain. If that was possible, I'd encourage everyone to complain as loud a possible, lol. I don't like backorders just as much as you guys,
Arin...hopefully you didn't take my post the wrong way. I was not trying to infer that is what happened. Every company relies upon other companies to supply them in one way shape or form, and because of that, issues like this happen. Anyone in a SCM industry can testify to it. It just happened to land at the same time during a sale with very popular items lol = suck fest.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Is anyone on the forum having the same issue right now with APR on pending orders?

Let's drag the OP back into his/her thread....as we all like to know the outcome, good or bad for future readers....

Hey Frenchy.......what's the status?

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Couldn't resist, could you? You don't have to respond to every jab. Do you need me to recommend a good customer service course for you?
And how is what you are doing different? Seems like you love to get the last word. We get it, give it a rest...

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
And how is what you are doing different? Seems like you love to get the last word. We get it, give it a rest...

I'm not representing a company trying to sell products on the forum. I'm the customer. Obviously, you don't get it.

Frenchyfromfl

Ready to race!
Car(s)
19 Golf R DSG
Let's drag the OP back into his/her thread....as we all like to know the outcome, good or bad for future readers....

Hey Frenchy.......what's the status?

NONE..... getting really frustrated, going on 3 weeks now and nothing, for something that was supposed to be IN STOCK.... Was about to message Arin today to see if he could look into it again.

Starting to wonder if APR just took my money and ran with it :)

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
NONE..... getting really frustrated, going on 3 weeks now and nothing, for something that was supposed to be IN STOCK.... Was about to message Arin today to see if he could look into it again.

Starting to wonder if APR just took my money and ran with it :)
Call their toll free number, option 1 for APR. I was literally just told yesterday rings were in, so wheels can be shipped out

Frenchyfromfl

Ready to race!
Car(s)
19 Golf R DSG
Call their toll free number, option 1 for APR. I was literally just told yesterday rings were in, so wheels can be shipped out

Yeah, I have been told rings were in at least 4 times now in the past 3 weeks, like I was told it was shipping out on 11/3.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Yeah, I have been told rings were in at least 4 times now in the past 3 weeks, like I was told it was shipping out on 11/3.
sheesh.....so unless they shipped my wheels without rings yesterday (already received tracking through UPS), they have them

tigeo

Autocross Champion
I don't get all the drama with the rings - they work fine, no vibration. They snap into the wheels but yes they will stay on the hubs when you remove the wheels so not really locked to the wheel center bore. I just put a little grease on the inner/outer.

Status
Not open for further replies.