GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Iridium Pro Spark Plugs are Here!

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
B8 S4, MK7 GSW TDI
So, for what it's worth, these spark plugs technically add hundreds of HP compared to vehicles without spark plugs. Just saying. I know I didn't list that in the original list of features and benefits.

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
B8 S4, MK7 GSW TDI
So, for what it's worth, these spark plugs technically add hundreds of HP compared to vehicles without spark plugs. Just saying. I know I didn't list that in the original list of features and benefits.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
I assume it builds boost faster, has increased throttle response, and an idle smoother than a babies bum now?
Yes. Also my erection now lasts 4 hours. I've never had plugs with this tight of a gap.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
finally feeding the hungry hungry trolls!!

Mosquito

Go Kart Champion
@Arin@APR, Can you add the groundstrap material details of the spark plugs on the marketing description? or perhaps you can advise here. I think it is an important detail.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
finally feeding the hungry hungry trolls!!

One of these days Arin's going to respond to someone with "Thank you for your help, that was exactly the reaponse I was looking for..."

😂

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
a man can dream

tigeo

Autocross Champion
These plugs survived 2 days at VIR beating on my Sportwagen with IS38/Uni tune.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny

tigeo

Autocross Champion