GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Golf R up for sale

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Imagine if it didn't have those gaudy red wheels, could have been listed for $50k

ChrisMk77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI Performance
I want to say it has an APR built motor in there but I can't be sure. Either way, NO THANKS. I did however enjoy Matt's review as I was shopping the platform.
It had an APR built engine but since it is not mentioned I can only assume it failed and he put in a junkyard lonblock.

Last edited:

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
This car was never registered in Alabama according to the carfax so it isn't/wasnt APR's car.

That car has been for sale for awhile. And will stay for sale for awhile.

Yeah I thought the same.
Also there are a few small differences if you look at the pictures of APR's car and this one.
But I figured those things may have happened after APR got rid of it, since it has been around for a while.

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
Yeah I thought the same.
Also there are a few small differences if you look at the pictures of APR's car and this one.
But I figured those things may have happened after APR got rid of it, since it has been around for a while.

Almost positive it was the GRD Tuned shop car in Chicago. The car is the profile picture on their facebook page. Coincidently stumbled across it looking for a vw shop closer to my house than the shop I used to use.

https://www.facebook.com/GRDTuned/