GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Golf R up for sale

RHolte

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 GTI S
This car was APR's personal test mule. It was reviewed by Matt Farah at the Smoking Tire
You better believe that all 20,000 miles were hard miles!

maxwell

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 GSW 6MT 4motion
I want to say it has an APR built motor in there but I can't be sure. Either way, NO THANKS. I did however enjoy Matt's review as I was shopping the platform.

RHolte

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 GTI S
I want to say it has an APR built motor in there but I can't be sure. Either way, NO THANKS. I did however enjoy Matt's review as I was shopping the platform.
Agreed. It was one of the reasons why I went the GTI route.

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
This car was APR's personal test mule. It was reviewed by Matt Farah at the Smoking Tire
You better believe that all 20,000 miles were hard miles!

This car was never registered in Alabama according to the carfax so it isn't/wasnt APR's car.

That car has been for sale for awhile. And will stay for sale for awhile.

FactoryR

Ready to race!
There's a sucker everywhere. I'm sure someone will end up overpaying for it, and be wondering why after 6 months of ownership, it spends more time at the dealership for repairs than being driven.

RHolte

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 GTI S
This car was never registered in Alabama according to the carfax so it isn't/wasnt APR's car.

That car has been for sale for awhile. And will stay for sale for awhile.
I just watched the video again and Matt says the total build was $17k. A far cry from the $30k on the website advertising it for sale

Thurnis

Ready to race!
Assuming there is a 3-8k repair bill lurking somewhere in the ownership (Haldex/dsg/engine failure), if the seller could be talked down to 36k its not a bad deal. But when dealers are already struggling to sell new ones, I'd say a fair price is closer to 31k .

Sellers gotta understand that mods and labor don't add value. If you aren't modding out of pure undying love for your car, just keep it stock.

Coolrunning39

Go Kart Newbie
There’s a Audi S3 over on Audizine with the full APR catalog being sold for $29,900 with only 10k more miles...$41k is way over priced. Cool car tho.