GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR DTR6054 Direct Turbocharger Replacement System

jawndropper

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport

note - just poking some fun i love APR and never had an issue with their hardware or software but i am glad i returned my dtr and stuck with my is38 setup. I know this kit was never aimed at someone who can pass emissions with a downpipe - maybe my expectations were too high.

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Daks is having a field day 🤣

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner

note - just poking some fun i love APR and never had an issue with their hardware or software but i am glad i returned my dtr and stuck with my is38 setup. I know this kit was never aimed at someone who can pass emissions with a downpipe - maybe my expectations were too high.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Love Hitler finds out videos...that's gold!

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
So no one has passed readiness yet?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
when hitler finds out no one will buy his used dtr setup :ROFLMAO:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Y'all still ignoring my dryer duct + duct tape suggestion 😤

Just wait. Next summer every serious autocrosser will be using their A/C to cool the intake and IC between runs.
SCCA will never allow it. Protest lodged.

tigeo

Autocross Champion

First 30 seconds are fucking gold. Been laughing all day. We used to make these at work about various things around the company, laughs for days. "Hitler finds out nightshift slept the whole shift and the pit was full of water when dayshift came on." AHAHAHAHA

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP

LOL Im dead :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

CarbonDub

Autocross Champion
Where can I find the video in reference?