GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR DTR6054 Direct Turbocharger Replacement System

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
B8 S4, MK7 GSW TDI
Arin I noticed the picture you posted had a secondary air injection monitor, us R/S3 folk don't have that. I'm guessing those monitors are on a car with a DTR setup without the fueling additions. Can you confirm if there's a way to have the fuel monitor set on a S3/R platform with fueling additions?

It was on our Golf R. See box code above. It has the fueling kit.

Attachments

• image009.png
    image009.png
    106.4 KB · Views: 73

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Yeah...yeah... we have all heard how you always finish first 😉 .
If riceburner's sugar daddy would send us a dragy too we could settle this.

I don't mind passing it around.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I guess I shouldn't of spent all my money on Keto CBD gummies from Oprah, then I could of bought a dragy.

FFS are the spam accounts ever going to be fixed on this website. :rolleyes:

$160 for something I'll probably use 3 times is a bit steep, but I would like to at least see where I'm at in terms of 0-60

I was serious btw. Once @riceburner is done with it, he can send it to you instead of me. Just make sure I get it back when you're done with it :)

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I guess I shouldn't of spent all my money on Keto CBD gummies from Oprah, then I could of bought a dragy.

FFS are the spam accounts ever going to be fixed on this website. :rolleyes:

$160 for something I'll probably use 3 times is a bit steep, but I would like to at least see where I'm at in terms of 0-60
unfortunately likely not because the admins ditched the site so nothing about how the site physically operates can be changed, no new mods can be added etc.

timmyturbo

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3
I was serious btw. Once @riceburner is done with it, he can send it to you instead of me. Just make sure I get it back when you're done with it :)
That's very gracious of you, thanks. No worries, you basically know where I live.You bought my Bull-x downpipe after I sold my GTI. I'll be sure to send it to its rightful owner when done. We don't need the following