GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR DTR6054 Direct Turbocharger Replacement System

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
dying to see a vid! please tell me someone out there has taken a vid by now!

I'm still waiting on logs! I want to see how well this thing carries boost.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

j255c

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R Manual

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Real link though, it got me thinking and i searched facebook. At least usp motorsports posted a revving vid... dat whistle!

https://fb.watch/cbnrQ0EZmd/

Treadup

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 6MT GTI
Vids dammit vids!! Im not gonna be able to install mine for a few weeks probably!
All I have is a delivery confirmation and a photo of the box it came in from my wife. Half the fun is the research and purchase for me. But yeah I wish I was home to install it.

Saleta

APR DTR6054 kit de turbo Fase 3 plug and play – Audi/VW MQB (MK7 GTI/R, A3/S3, TT/TTS)​

2.176,79 €
En España este es el precio del kit abr, hola is 38.

Last edited:

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI MT, PP, LP
I would take one but it requires both hands on the wheel lol. I'd ask my fiance to film, but I told her my "recent service" was to make my car quieter.

I had to pull one of these with the wife when I went K04 on the mk6 gti.I told her I had to take it to get my clutch replaced (which was true, needed that upgraded clutch to handle the powa). I just left the part out that with the clutch upgrade was also the turbo :D

To this day, she had no idea. No need to give her any hints or even any rides. When she complains of lack of room in the passenger seat to put her 15 items, she doesn't deserve rides in it.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
glad to find out i wasnt alone in my 'better to ask forgiveness than permission' tactic lol

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI MT, PP, LP
Y'all hiding things from your wives/fiancés are in for a literal lifetime of them playing the "well you hid this from me" cards after they find out 😂

That car is long gone, and with it goes all of its "secrets". Muwhhaha! :devilish::devilish::devilish:

CarbonDub

Autocross Champion
I’ve personally asked for “forgiveness” one too many times in the recent past, so this time I was 100% upfront that I wanted to put 400whp in the car I use primarily for daycare drop off 2 miles away, and that will otherwise sit in the driveway as I continue to work from home.

After some serious finessing, I was cleared for the kit and intercooler - scheduled install at NGP for end of next month. My wife has zero hobbies of her own, but has been an absolute champ about mine.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
^with ya there. I learned a lesson this time lol. my wife has also been a champ with my way-too-expensive hobby.