GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR DTR6054 Direct Turbocharger Replacement System

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Subd... would be nice to ditch the APR downpipe and be able to pass emissions worry free.

How much HP/TQ increase is this, in theory, over a current APR stage 2 R? The HPFP/LPFP setup on 93 for both options.

Asking for a friend (my split, impulsive) personality)

Malingerer

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE
Didn’t think upgraded turbo was in the cards this year . With this package 387 wheel TQ and 406 Wheel HP on 93 with stock fueling ?? I’m a reading this correctly And includes the tune for 1500.00 That’s right where I wanted to be as far as HP + TQ, Be very surprised if I don’t order this by the end of the week

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI MT, PP, LP
Didn’t think upgraded turbo was in the cards this year . With this package 387 wheel TQ and 406 Wheel HP on 93 with stock fueling ?? I’m a reading this correctly And includes the tune for 1500.00 That’s right where I wanted to be as far as HP + TQ, Be very surprised if I don’t order this by the end of the week

Yeah, I'm just thinking of the side add-ons that I haven't even done yet for Stg1 which will really show their ugly face here. Intercooler, clutch upgrade... probably some other details that would be important introducing this much more power. Plugs...

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
B8 S4, MK7 GSW TDI
Regardless of what anybody might say about price, performance, reliability, etc (and I'm sure the arguments will come)... The way you have the dyno charts laid out on your product page is a absolutely fantastic. That should be the gold standard for how it should be done.
Thank you so much! I really appreciate you saying that.

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
B8 S4, MK7 GSW TDI
Correct! Tuning included. :)

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
B8 S4, MK7 GSW TDI
Any further benefits for those of us who already have a downpipe
Any further benefits for those of us who already have a downpipe?
We will only have software to support the factory downpipe as our goal is to only make emissions compliant products.

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
B8 S4, MK7 GSW TDI
Subd... would be nice to ditch the APR downpipe and be able to pass emissions worry free.

How much HP/TQ increase is this, in theory, over a current APR stage 2 R? The HPFP/LPFP setup on 93 for both options.

Asking for a friend (my split, impulsive) personality)
Give me a bit. I'll run the numbers at the wheels.

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
B8 S4, MK7 GSW TDI
@Arin@APR when are these kits ready to ship out?
Today if you already ordered. It's on backorder already because we sold out immediately. haha. But we still have a ton of kits that just need to be put into boxes. Demand was way higher than I anticipated!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Today if you already ordered. It's on backorder already because we sold out immediately. haha. But we still have a ton of kits that just need to be put into boxes. Demand was way higher than I anticipated!

Not surprising. The value of the kit at each level is an incredible bargain for what it is. And please don't take this the wrong way, but that's usually not the case for APR stuff. You guy's stuff, at least in my opinion, tends to be overpriced for what you get. I was honestly expecting it to be $1k more at each tier.

I think if this kit does what you say it does, at that price, you've got an absolute hit on your hands.

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
Not surprising. The value of the kit at each level is an incredible bargain for what it is. And please don't take this the wrong way, but that's usually not the case for APR stuff. You guy's stuff, at least in my opinion, tends to be overpriced for what you get. I was honestly expecting it to be $1k more at each tier.

I think if this kit does what you say it does, at that price, you've got an absolute hit on your hands.
Ever since they got bought out their products have gotten better and cheaper.