Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI DSG
4720265F-39F0-4934-A158-F4EB736B6E7E.jpeg

SPLR337

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019/1997 GTI
According to support you don't have a stock downpipe is38 for my 2020 mk7.5. Already went down this path and was turned around.
This is what I was hoping to do, but it looks like my 2019 is excluded as well.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
We also offer stock DP IS38 software. It may have not made the jump from the old site to the new site with the translation.
Yeah, I was digging earlier and couldn't find it. Just the Stage 3 IS38 that mentions the exhaust system requirement (which makes me believe the dyno for that tune on the page is using a DP). I'd love to see the details for the stock DP version. Thanks, Arin.

Edit: Feel free to direct message it, if you want. I know this thread is constantly being derailed, but we don't really need to discuss it further here haha.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2024 GTI DSG
Pretty sure "APR Stage 3 IS38" doesn't imply stock downpipe. Which is why Arin doesn't want to make an answer on record
I think that's the root of the confusion. APR has said that have an IS38 tune with the stock downpipe, so I assumed that's what's on their website since it's the only IS38 tune shown. But based on his latest reply, "exhaust system" almost surely means aftermarket dp as other folks initially suggested and the stock dp tune isn't listed.