GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR DTR6054 Direct Turbocharger Replacement System

timmyturbo

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3
No, we didn't do anything wrong, we followed the instructions as they were written. I have to stop being so dismissive. I think the fuel monitor IS an issue on S3/R models with the Fueling+ DTR kits. I think Arin got everything to set on a car without LFPF&HPFP additions, which makes sense since the fuel system hasn't been modified. Technically it's not a problem in states that allow one monitor not to be set, but it can be a problem in states that are stricter and require no monitors to be "not ready".

Arin, I'm willing to help run this down to ground if you'd like.
To really add to the confusion I don't have the additional fueling, just the base kit. Figured I would see how this kit/tune was before dropping the additional $$ on the fueling. Wasn't a big enough jump in tq/hp on straight 93 when adding hpfp/lpfp for me at the time . E85 isn't readily available near me.

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
B8 S4, MK7 GSW TDI
Arin I noticed the picture you posted had a secondary air injection monitor, us R/S3 folk don't have that. I'm guessing those monitors are on a car with a DTR setup without the fueling additions. Can you confirm if there's a way to have the fuel monitor set on a S3/R platform with fueling additions?

It was on our Golf R. See box code above. It has the fueling kit.

Attachments

• image009.png
    image009.png
    106.4 KB · Views: 39

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 VW Golf R
Yeah...yeah... we have all heard how you always finish first 😉 .
If riceburner's sugar daddy would send us a dragy too we could settle this.

I don't mind passing it around.

timmyturbo

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3
I guess I shouldn't of spent all my money on Keto CBD gummies from Oprah, then I could of bought a dragy.

FFS are the spam accounts ever going to be fixed on this website. :rolleyes:

$160 for something I'll probably use 3 times is a bit steep, but I would like to at least see where I'm at in terms of 0-60

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 VW Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 VW Golf R
I guess I shouldn't of spent all my money on Keto CBD gummies from Oprah, then I could of bought a dragy.

$160 for something I'll probably use 3 times is a bit steep, but I would like to at least see where I'm at in terms of 0-60

I was serious btw. Once @riceburner is done with it, he can send it to you instead of me. Just make sure I get it back when you're done with it :)

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R

unfortunately likely not because the admins ditched the site so nothing about how the site physically operates can be changed, no new mods can be added etc.