GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR DTR6054 Direct Turbocharger Replacement System

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
okay... those have got to be the worst logs I've ever seen in regard to DATA :LOL: the horrible bit/refresh rate of the system you are using to log mixed with the lack of parameters its useless aside from knowing its actual psi stays in line with its requests. During the actual pull you can only see 3 snapshots of data really @2700,4400,6600rpm's

at face value 27psi tapered to 23psi when they shut down (early) - the numbers look good.

the numbers from that XL on the same dyno - clearly had some issue though... cause an xl even only 27psi would make at min. matching number and if it was with a DP - no question higher peak tq esp. since peak would not have been really fuel limited with an hpfp.

Patrykd07

Autocross Champion
okay... those have got to be the worst logs I've ever seen in regard to DATA :LOL: the horrible bit/refresh rate of the system you are using to log mixed with the lack of parameters its useless aside from knowing its actual psi stays in line with its requests. During the actual pull you can only see 3 snapshots of data really @2700,4400,6600rpm's

at face value 27psi tapered to 23psi when they shut down (early) - the numbers look good.

the numbers from that XL on the same dyno - clearly had some issue though... cause an xl even only 27psi would make at min. matching number and if it was with a DP - no question higher peak tq esp. since peak would not have been really fuel limited with an hpfp.
I didn’t even want to post them they’re so bad. At least they prove i didnt have a boost leak. I rushed setting up the logging in vcds, but I have no idea why the data is so choppy it looks like it didn’t even rev all the way because that data was cut off

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I still nominate @Patrykd07 as thread MVP for showing up with actual data.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Patrick: Posts data, happens to be making target #'s
Forum:
1653075771840.png

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Patrick: Posts data, happens to be making target #'s
Apologies since I'm trying to catch up and I'm confusing the different setups in here, but isn't that Golf R running the fueling stuff as well? Wasn't the base GTI without fueling supposed to be hitting 400? Shouldn't the R with fueling be hitting higher (I guess it actually could be taking into account all dynos being different)? Not doubting anything or trying to be combative, I'm genuinely lost in the weeds after 194 pages at this point haha.

CarbonDub

Autocross Champion
Apologies since I'm trying to catch up and I'm confusing the different setups in here, but isn't that Golf R running the fueling stuff as well? Wasn't the base GTI without fueling supposed to be hitting 400? Shouldn't the R with fueling be hitting higher (I guess it actually could be taking into account all dynos being different)? Not doubting anything or trying to be combative, I'm genuinely lost in the weeds after 194 pages at this point haha.
Golf R is AWD, more drivetrain loss.

AeroRick08

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Golf R - Manual

weeds? You've entered the forest now, son.

Seriously thankful I've kept up, we're on post 2906:oops:. 2803 of which make comment to pole dancers, tourettes, spaceballs, ghostbusters... did I miss anything?

Someone please start a GoFundMe for whomever condenses this into spark notes :ROFLMAO:

wascally wabbitt

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S
This specific case the Results are with the car on fwd/dyno mode.
That said doesn't the Haldex clutch pack disengage the propshaft at the rear axle, i.e. there's still some windage loss from spinning the propshaft even in FWD mode? Probably small but I imagine that adds some parasitic drag