GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR DTR6054 Direct Turbocharger Replacement System

Patrykd07

Autocross Champion
As long you have a paid APR ECU tune like you do, you can change to any of the files at any time for no charge from APR.
However your dealer may charge you a labor fee to perform the flash.
I'm not sure. I was under that assumption too, but I could have sworn when I got the update for my DTR tune a couple days ago, MPI wasn't an option in the drop down. That's why I was thinking maybe the MPI kit comes with another code for the MPI tune.

Tom/APR1

Ready to race!
I'm not sure. I was under that assumption too, but I could have sworn when I got the update for my DTR tune a couple days ago, MPI wasn't an option in the drop down. That's why I was thinking maybe the MPI kit comes with another code for the MPI tune.

It is not in the drop-down, it is a separate file:
Capture.jpg

Tom/APR1

Ready to race!
It is not in the drop-down, it is a separate file:
View attachment 249697

Arin, since I have the HPFP and LPFP kit. If I want to add the MPI component to go full e85, can I simply get this kit and I'm good to go? Is the updated MPI tune included with the MPI kit?
https://www.goapr.com/products/engine_hardware/fuel/fueling_systems/parts/MS100229

I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything. And I assume it's the same for anyone with turbo only kits? Where people can upgrade fueling after the fact if they so choose down the line?
Not saying I'm doing it right away, but once I save some funds up, I'd like to.

To clarify what I was saying, the MPI file is only used if you are running full E85. The LPFP/HPFP file is good for everything other than E85.

Covelight

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW Golf R
And I was just going back and forth as to whether I should get aluminum mirror caps. Am a git em. What numbers did she put down?

-DK-

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE

Patrykd07

Autocross Champion
Diggs24, who hurt you? Just trying to build some hype here😂

Made 399.3whp 360wtq SAE corrected

-APR DTR 6054 HPFP & LPFP kit
-Stage 3 DTR Tune v 1.1.1 93 Octane
-DSG APR stage 3 TCU tune
-Unitronic IC
-Unitronic carbon intake
-APR redtop coils
-APR intercooler piping
-NGK-R7437-9 plugs gapped to 0.024

Heres the kicker, a buddy with a identical 2015 Golf R just made 380whp and 340wtq here with his EQT vortex XL two months ago.

Attachments

• BB9D9982-0D7E-4453-84EB-0474A436F5B9.jpeg
    BB9D9982-0D7E-4453-84EB-0474A436F5B9.jpeg
    154 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP

Heres the kicker, a buddy with a identical 2015 Golf R just made 380whp and 340wtq here with his EQT vortex XL two months ago.
What fueling does your buddy have?

That torque curve leaves something to be desired; glad you're happy with the setup.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch

same corrections on the vortex dyno?