GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR DTR6054 Direct Turbocharger Replacement System

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Hahah! Did you even view it 😂 that was like a second or third gear 4 sec. pull on a dyno, and the company just typed the results - didn’t even show a graph unless it’s on vortex.

Not really. I just saw a car on a dyno 😂

branman1

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI 2021 GLI
Dyno from Saturday. The results were with the couple safety's coming into play Arin mentioned. The second is after some tweaks were made to diagnose the safety issues. Diagnosis and safety of the engine were top priority they could have easily gone further im sure even past advertised but just a reminder that was not the intention of the dyno time. The update that will be released will be making more power than this of course.

GLI Dyno

aaronc7

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 S3
Thanks for posting, it sounds like/hopefully just an issue related to the 2021 259T box code. I know from first-hand experience that the different box codes and some of the unique issues/roadblocks each one presents is a huge pain in the ass. Let us know what the final result ends up being.

On a more important note.... tight race but looks like @riceburner wins!!!! @arob157

1651275350625.png

Attachments

• 1651274785294.png
    1651274785294.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

sirnerdington

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI S w/DSG
Dyno from Saturday. The results were with the couple safety's coming into play Arin mentioned. The second is after some tweaks were made to diagnose the safety issues. Diagnosis and safety of the engine were top priority they could have easily gone further im sure even past advertised but just a reminder that was not the intention of the dyno time. The update that will be released will be making more power than this of course.

GLI Dyno
383whp and the update will push more power? Sounds good to me. I'm no dyno graph pro by any stretch of the imagination, but it looks like that'd make a pretty linear pull for a decent rpm range once it gets going.

Salami

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5R
Please get out of here, you're not allowed to post actual real world data.
Jon it is Instagram.
Plus there isn't any real world data, just some numbers instead of a dyno sheet. From the a shop that apparently doesn't know which file to to flash and how to dyno it a car correctly.

So it's basically like the equivalent of tits on a bull.

And for a strange coincidence it turns out I more or less drive by this place every day on the way from work.

branman1

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI 2021 GLI
383whp and the update will push more power? Sounds good to me. I'm no dyno graph pro by any stretch of the imagination, but it looks like that'd make a pretty linear pull for a decent rpm range once it gets going.

Yeah pretty wild once the update hits. There is no drop off of power once it comes on. The bit of extra lag is worth the wait!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
So its overall much more fun so far thats awesome man. Cant wait for the R updates sounds like thatll be a bit further out for me.

branman1

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI 2021 GLI
So its overall much more fun so far thats awesome man. Cant wait for the R updates sounds like thatll be a bit further out for me.

Yeah not sure this situation is related to you but sounds like all newer cars could have this safety issue.

arob157

Drag Racing Champion
Ping me for your prize. A $25 BMP Tuning Gift Card!

I purchased an APR PEX intake to try 2 weeks ago and it still hasn't shipped. May the odds be ever in your favor.

Sponsored by your good friends that make all kinds of other sauces.

1651277514169.png

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI