GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR BBQ 2012 Thread

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Soooooooo on a side note, I'm really considering Ohlins.

A_Bowers

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Nah. Its got everything. I'd pair them with DG springs and have full adjustability PLUS DFV for the intense roads here. Perfect DD setup and probably the best out there. People just dont wanna front the coin.

A_Bowers

Nah. Its got everything. I'd pair them with DG springs and have full adjustability PLUS DFV for the intense roads here. Perfect DD setup and probably the best out there. People just dont wanna front the coin.

Wow. External reservoirs and everything?

That's a very nice setup.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
All internal. Plus the adjusters on the rear are pretty sweet. I wouldnt have to take off the wheel or the shock.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
$2074 shipped to my door

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Plus bolts and bushings (probably TT) That'll top around $2200

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Risk everything for Bilsteins, FSDs, or Yellows

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
YIKES!!!!
Considered HPA SHS?

Meh. Yes and no. I just dont know if I want to go back to coils. I like my height now, but my shocks are slowly going.

pgreene1

Ready to race!
I finally got my friends to give me a firm yes or no on attending. Unfortunately, two of the three backed out, so my plan to build a team for tug-of-war fell through. Any big guys want to round out our team? We'll probably get dominated regardless...

Also, I will definitely be meeting up at the Chick-Fil-A around 7:30 - 7:45 for breakfast and the caravan down. I know I barely post here, but I'm looking forward to meeting everyone (and winning the k04 ;)). I'll have something on my dash with my username and avatar image.