GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Access Key email

RHaas

Car(s)
2015 Golf Wagan
I have been using APR since 2017 and went IS20 + Tune in September.

Today I received this random email from goapr.com asking me to accept terms and conditions.
Did a search on this and nothing on internet or their website I could find.

Seems strange to send out an email like this after already being a paying customer. Something like this needs to be done before a purchase, not after the fact.

Any of you other APR customers receive this email?

APR_Turbo.JPG

Salami

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5R
Agree that is an option. The domain name seems legit. Was curious if any other customers received the same email.
It is the best option.

Why wouldn't you go directly to the source? They are either going to tell you it is legit or it's not.

RHaas

Car(s)
2015 Golf Wagan
Regardless if legit or not. Back to my original question. I wanted to find out if any other APR customer had received this type of email.

jawndropper

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Regardless if legit or not. Back to my original question. I wanted to find out if any other APR customer had received this type of email.

Every time I’ve had an apr tune flashed I’ve gotten that email with a waiver I had to accept before my shop could complete the flash.

Attachments

• CB1A3998-57E9-43ED-A1F7-66DF11F0B331.png
    CB1A3998-57E9-43ED-A1F7-66DF11F0B331.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 47

RHaas

Car(s)
2015 Golf Wagan
Every time I’ve had an apr tune flashed I’ve gotten that email with a waiver I had to accept before my shop could complete the flash.
Interesting as I have been stage 1 since 2017 and IS20 for two months. Just now got the email for first time to accept after I have already been flashed and upgraded.